Entrepreneur of the Year
sponsored by Royal Bank of Scotland:
This award recognises a world-class business leader who has made an outstanding contribution to their company, industry sector and the wider economy. The individual will be a role model for leadership and have a strong record of entrepreneurial success.
Applications can be made by the entrepreneur themselves or by someone who would like to see the efforts of the entrepreneur recognised and celebrated. The winner will be inducted into the Elevator Awards ‘Hall of Fame’ - joining other local business-tycoons.
Please note: there will not be finalists for this award, a winner will be selected and awarded on the night.
1: Name of individual and their business/businesses:
2. Please give examples of how the individual possess following characteristics in their business life?
(Word Count, 2000 words)
- Entrepreneurial Acumen: high standards, risk taking, overcoming obstacles, tenacity and perseverance
- Innovation: pioneering new business approaches, ability to adapt, research and development
- Strategic direction: vision, goals for future growth, measuring progress
- Leading and building teams: employing and developing world-beating teams, sound business culture and leadership qualities
- Financial performance: proﬁtability, long-term sustainability, investment
- Individual and/or corporate social responsibility: values, approach to relationships, involvement in the wider community, supporting others