Jobs at Elevator
Elevator is currently recruiting for the following vacancies:
- Part Time Business Administrator, based in Aberdeen City & Shire
- Two Growth Start-Up Business Advisers, based in Aberdeen City & Shire
- Business Growth Adviser, based in Tayside
Why Work for Elevator?
We work in a friendly and fast-paced environment with a diverse team spread over 4 business streams; Elevator Business Centres creating a home for Business, Business Support for start-up and growing businesses through Business Gateway, Elevator's Accelerator Programmes, which assist ambitious early-stage business owners, entrepreneurs and teams to improve their business offering, growth and investment potential at an accelerated rate, and community-led Elevator Initiatives.
Our work ethic is centred around helping our clients by providing a high level of professional service.
As an employer, Elevator offers a fantastic range of benefits and perks:
- Elevator offers an 8% Pension contribution
- Each employee is covered by AXA Private Medical Care, including dental cover.
- Health Insurance is provided for all Employees.
- Flexible working solutions for staff
- Provision of childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Travel insurance
- Contribution to all gym memberships or memberships of sports clubs for staff.
- Contribution to spectacles
- Health and well-being days for staff
- Staff offers are available for well-known brand stores through our online benefits service
Elevator as an employer believes that a happy workforce is a productive workforce. Staff members are encouraged to enjoy the work environment and the social opportunities available, as well as working hard as a team to achieve high standards and targets.
If you would like to find out more about the Elevator team, they are regularly featured on our Facebook and Twitter pages. If you would like to find out more about the services we provide at Elevator, these are also outlined in depth on our LinkedIn Company Page.