Are you, or do you know someone who needs some work experience to help get a job? Get into Retail with Elevator, The Prince's Trust and Marks & Spencer could be just what you're looking for!
Aimed at 16-25 year olds, the Get into programme is a taster course designed to give individuals the skills and qualifications required to gain employment.
What's in it for the trainees?
- Training from qualified professionals
- On the job learning in a Marks & Spencer store.
- The chance to work in a team of 16 people
- The opportunity to improve teamwork and communication skills, boost confidence, while also developing interview skills and CV at the same time
- Up to six months support after the course to get a job.
- Introduction to retail and stock handling
- Customer service skills- how to engage with customers
- Employability skills training and developing these skills on work placement in store
How much does it cost?
- Nothing. We cover travel expenses for the duration of the programme
- Benefits will not be affected while your client is on our programme
Taster day 6th of September. The course runs from 12th September – 7th October.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATIONS: 31st August
For more information or a referral form, call Lynne Martin on 07787 518392 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminal records- if any of the candidates have a criminal history, please let us know. M&S will do clearance checks on each candidate who has a history, and it means that we’re as informed as possible so we can get the best out of them on their training. M&S are enthusiastic about helping the PT demographic, and are aware of the challenges that the trainees may have faced, so they’d like to be as informed as possible about their past.