Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year
Sponsored by the University of Aberdeen:
The Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year award recognises an outstanding individual, under the age of 35 (as at 10/3/2017). This individual will have built a business with great potential and will stand out as a business player, an innovator, a leader - someone who has already made a recognisable mark upon their chosen sector.
Part 1. Please confirm the applicant’s date of birth: (DD/ MM / YYYY)
For this award, the applicant should be under the age of 35 as at 10/3/2017.
Part 2. Does this person possess the following characteristics in their business life? Please give examples.
(Total Word Count – 2,000 words):
- Entrepreneurial Acumen: often displayed through high standards, risk taking, overcoming obstacles, and tenacity.
- Innovation: pioneering new approaches, new products, having an ability to change and adapt to situations.
- Strategic direction: pursuing a vision, plans for future growth, measuring performance, market knowledge.
- Leading and building teams: identifying and employing world leading teams, developing a positive business culture and strong leadership.
- Financial performance: proﬁtability, growth, long-term sustainability, new investment.
- Individual and corporate social responsibility: strong values, involvement in the wider community, supporting and encouraging others