Employer of the Year
Having a committed team who are happy and dedicated to their task is key to business success. This Award will be presented to the business that can best demonstrate corporate success achieved through well adopted company values that stimulate, develop and support and employees. Entries are invited from Employers themselves or from appreciative employees who wish their employer to be recognised as an ‘employer of choice’.
Please provide a narrative description as to why the applicant business should win the award of "The Employer of the Year". Please note: Applications can be made by either the employer or by the employees.
Employer: please include:
- Evidence of how your leadership of the business and management style has built a staff oriented culture, and how this impacts on your business success.
- Examples of staff development, role development, opportunities to give something back, support for staff wellbeing.
- Examples of unusual or noteworthy incentives or other innovative employee support.
- Ways in which your approach to you employees has improved your business as a whole.￼￼
Employees: please make sure that you include:
- Evidence of how your employer makes you feel valued and motivated.
- Has your employer improved the way in which it communicates with you in the last year (up to 1/3/13). Please provide examples.
- Provide examples of incentives and other innovative employee support which you have received as an employee.
- Ways in which your employers approach has impacted on business success.
Please remember to let the management team know that you are nominating the business, as they will need to be involved if your application is short listed.
Your application must be submitted via post or email to:
Enterprise North East Trust, Enterprise Business Centre, Admiral Court, Poynernook Road, ABERDEEN, AB11 5QX
T: 01224 289700
Deadline for applications is 5pm Friday 1st March 2013.