Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year
The Emerging Entrepreneur of the Year Award recognises an outstanding individual, under the age of 35 (as at 01/03/2013). They will have built a business with great potential and will stand out as a business player, an innovator, a leader - someone who has already made a recognisable mark on their chosen sector.
Please provide more information with evidence of:
- Entrepreneurial Acumen: high standards, risk taking, overcoming obstacles, tenacity.
- Innovation: pioneering new approaches, new products, ability to change and adapt.
- Strategic direction: pursuing a vision, plans for future growth, measuring performance, market knowledge.
- Leading and building teams: employing world leading teams, developing business culture and strong leadership.
- Financial performance: profitability, growth, long term sustainability, new investment.
- Individual and corporate social responsibility: strong values, involvement in the wider community, supporting and encouraging others.
Please supply us with proof of the applicant’s date of birth.
Your application must be submitted to:
Enterprise North East Trust, Enterprise Business Centre, Admiral Court, Poynernook Road, ABERDEEN, AB11 5QX
T: 01224 289700
Deadline for applications is 5pm Friday 1st March 2013.