Business Spotlight – Endeavour Recruitment
This week we introduce a business whose passion is making sure you have the right staff for your own business.
Endeavour Recruitment owned by Michelle Milne and based in Perth, is a pro-active recruitment agency that offers a bespoke service to both clients and candidates.
Endeavour Recruitment’s goal is to find and recruit staff, who are the perfect fit in terms of both skills and experience. Michelle also takes pride in the work Endeavour does to also take into account other factors that can make the difference between a great candidate and the perfect candidate such as culture and personality. Endeavour Recruitment also seeks to offers these services in a cost effective and friendly way, as they continue to follow their ambitions of being Perthshire’s ‘go-to’ recruitment agency.
To find out more about Endeavour Recruitment, we asked Michelle a few questions:
Business owner: Michelle Milne
Date business started: February 2016
Business tel: 07799 760 251
Business address: 22 Cooper Drive, Perth, Scotland, PH1 3GN.
1. What did you do before you started your business?
I have been working in recruitment for the last 15 years for global industry leaders and small independent agencies across the South East of England and Scotland.
2. What drew you towards your field of business?
It is something I am very passionate about and I get a real buzz from helping candidates find a new job and clients the right member of staff for their team.
3. What hurdles and challenges have you faced in getting to the stage you are currently at?
It is still very early stages for Endeavour and I’m sure I still have some as yet invisible hurdles to come, but so far so good. I think a calm head and hard work can solve most issues.
4. How has Elevator and Business Gateway helped you and your business on its journey?
Andrew has been great so far and has provided invaluable information and tips in regard to my website, marketing and business development.
5. Since starting your business, if you could have done one thing differently, what would that be?
Ask me again in a couple of months!
6. What aspect of your business have you taken the most pride in since you started?
An absolute focus on the clients and candidate’s needs is essential. This allows me to offer a bespoke recruitment service to both parties.
7. Do you have any entertaining stories or experiences since starting your business, unexpected events, or interesting developments?
Again, probably one that will be easier to answer in another couple of months!
8. Has the business recently secured significant orders, expanded its premises, taken on new staff, received funding, produced something unique, increased exports, etc.?
Yes, I am starting to work with a well-known and renowned hotel in Fife, which I am very excited about and hope it is the first of many new clients.
9. What do you love about running your business? Or the sector you work in?
I love the relationship building and development that happens when you deal with clients and candidates. If you build a good rapport, this ensures they come back to you again in order to use the services you provide.
10. What plans do you have for the future of your business?
I would like to become Perth’s go-to agency for quality candidates and clients and in time develop and grow my team.
From a wide range of free workshops, through to supporting you every step of your journey, Elevator & Business Gateway can help you launch your business or service with confidence.
Contact your local office now to find out more:
Perth: 01738 448310, Pippa@ElevatorUK.com
Dundee: 01382 443400, Margaret@ElevatorUK.com
Aberdeen City & Shire: 01224 289700, Amanda@ElevatorUK.com
Back to blog