Business Administrator – Perth. (Part time 25 hours per week, 9 AM – 2 PM Monday – Friday)
Elevator UK Ltd (Elevator) delivers a range of support services to new & existing businesses, manages a portfolio of Business Centres and entrepreneurship projects. This fast-paced, forward thinking business is seeking an experienced Business Administrator to join the team in Tayside. This position is based in Perth.
Elevator is currently seeking an experienced Business Administrator to join the team in Perth. The Business Administrator role is a key administrative role, mainly dealing with Business Gateway databases and training course organisation. The Team works with people in Tayside who wish to start up or grow a business.
This is a demanding role that will test your skills in administration, time management and flexibility. If you have experience of working in a fast paced administrative role, can think on your feet, enjoy dealing with people and have an 'entrepreneurial spirit' then this may be the role for you.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
- Undertake various administrative tasks associated with the delivery of Business Gateway and other service delivery for Elevator.
- To answer telephones for Elevator, Business Gateway and tenants, deal with enquiries and pass on messages as appropriate in an efficient manner.
- Ensure supplies of Business Gateway materials at all receptions are kept up to date.
- Dealing with all incoming and outgoing mail relating to Business Gateway.
- Gathering, filing, scanning of information, materials, documents and reports.
- Respond to client enquiries and Enquiry Fuilfilment and Research Service (EFRS) referrals.
- Identify possible Business Gateway Clients who could benefit from free support.
- Updating of CRM databases.
- Provide support for the organisation of and running of training courses and events.
- Maintenance of client files – paper and computer based.
- Acting as a liaison between Business Centre tenants and Property Director.
- Any other duties as directed by Operations Manager.
Previous experience in a fast paced administration role is essential and a good working knowledge of Microsoft office would be highly advantageous.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual who can complete tasks in a timely manner, to a high degree of accuracy and who is confident to work on their own as well as within a team.
Please find links to the full job description and application form below
Please review the above job description and complete the application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 20th December at 5 pm.
Elevator UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.